Our Tree Services
Whether you need emergency tree cutting, tree removal, stump removal, or tree pruning and maintenance, Doug’s Tree Service can help!
Contact us for expert tree service throughout Lancaster and York, PA and the surrounding area!
While trees add beauty and shade to your property, many require pruning or trimming to sustain or improve their appearance and health or to safeguard your property.
As a certified arborist, Doug’s Tree Service has specialized training in the art and science of planting, caring for, and maintaining trees. That means we take great care to preserve the health of your trees when pruning or trimming is necessary. We’ve also invested in the best equipment to perform tree pruning services safely and efficiently.
We offer tree pruning services to address many issues, including:
- Removing branches that are rubbing against one another
- Eliminating limbs which interfere with building facades, wires, roofs, gutters, chimneys, or which obstruct sidewalks or streets
- Getting rid of weak or dead limbs which pose a hazard or may lead to decay of the tree
- Removing infected or insect-infested tree limbs
- Creating better structure to reduce wind resistance and decrease storm damage potential
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Eliminating or thinning out branches to increase light penetration
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree
- Training young trees
- Review our list of common tree maintenance terminology
We also offer expert tree service to:
- Seal tree wounds
- Stabilize a tree that has been struck by lightning
- Evaluate and diagnose tree infections or diseases
Our tree maintenance services are available throughout Lancaster and York, PA as well as the surrounding area.
Beware: Not all tree trimming services are the same. Many who perform tree pruning or trimming are not properly trained to safeguard the life of your trees. Their misguided efforts can lead to stunted tree growth, disease or dysfunction, or permanent damage to your trees or property.
Need a tree removed on your property? Tree removal is our specialty at Doug’s Tree Service!
That’s why we’ve invested in top-of-the-line tree equipment including a 40-ton crane, 75-foot bucket truck, and a 350-horsepower chipper, equipped with a loader and wench.
That means we can remove the largest trees safely and efficiently, leaving your property clean and debris-free. We carefully evaluate your trees prior to removal in order to strategically plan out the task for maximum safety.
We offer tree removal service throughout Lancaster and York, PA, as well as the surrounding area.
We can remove trees that are:
- Dead or dying
- Considered hazardous
- Causing an obstruction which can’t be fixed through pruning
- Crowding or harmful to other trees
- Being replaced by a more suitable specimen
- In a location where new construction requires the tree to be removed